AgLaunch365 to Provide Ag Startups Access to Farm-Centric Support-to-Scale Innovation Program – Open Applications for Programming and Investment
AgLaunch is pleased to announce open applications for AgLaunch365 that will develop promising startups interested in growing their agricultural innovation business in a farm-centric model. Entrepreneurs who are interested in any of the following phases should apply:
- Phase I: Business model development – “customer discovery”
- Phase II: Prototyping – “getting field ready”
- Phase III: Access to network of innovative farmers – “field trials”
AgLaunch365 phases are designed to build upon each other and startup teams are invited to apply for the whole program or for one specific phase based on needs.
AgLaunch365 is open to companies at all stages whether early-stage help is needed or access to progressive farmers who can help ground-truth innovative technology.
Deadlines for application:
The AgLaunch365 application is now open! Please apply for Phase II at this link.
Innovations of Interest:
- Precision Farming
- Management of inputs
- Soil & crop tech
- Irrigation & water tech, sustainability enablers
- Farming technology
- New equipment
- Robotics or automation
- New, innovative technologies
- Crop production, harvest & storage
- Supply chain & logistics
- Processing/productivity tools, diagnostics
- Food safety, security
- Animal Health & Nutrition
- Welfare practices
- Healthcare improvements
Participants in AgLaunch365 will have access to the following:
- Customized programming focused on agriculture + lean startup
- Seed stage and potential for follow-on investment (historically $25k – $50k for Phase I companies) from Innova Ag Innovation Fund IV, a licensed USDA Rural Business Investment Company funded by 8 Farm Credit banks.
- Exclusive access to Farm Journal media & events including AgTech Expo
- Field trials and access to farmer network of leading innovative farmers including cost share opportunity
- Support from a national network of mentors and service providers including Archer Malmo & Baker Donelson